|Home||» Products||» Dental Cements||» Cements And Liners||» Intergrity TempGrip|
This is a fast, economical and temporary cement (Crown and Bridge Material Cement Zinc Oxide) that aids in secure and firm retention of restorations. Due to ease of use of Intergrity TempGrip, it also has other advantages like quick restoration removal. It also allows easy cleanup from tooth restoration and tooth preparation. As Intergrity TempGrip as the name suggests is temporary, this cement can be used to lute both indirect provisional restorations as well as for facilitating limited term cementation of final restorations.
- It is a non-eugenol formulation and as a result does not hamper the setting of resin based filling as well the luting materials used
- Provides a hassle free smooth seating
- Flawless feel and non-drip flow
- Cement stays in the crown and does not reach the tooth
- Good setting time and provides excellent compressive & flexural strength